Have you heard about the benefits of yoga but aren’t comfortable rolling up into a yoga studio? Are you worried about not fitting in a yoga class and worried going into a yoga space will cause more stress than it will relieve?
Try out our therapeutic yoga classes that celebrate all bodies! Our classes focus on reconnecting with yourself and your body while exploring practices to help bring your system back into balance to build a sense of ease.
All Levels Yoga
This practice is recommended for any body, being or experience. A trauma-informed and sensitive atmosphere and a variety of yoga forms and flows are offered, providing options and choice to support your physical, emotional and mental health.
This practice is recommended for those interested in a slower-paced, gentle yoga class in a trauma-informed and sensitive atmosphere. Practice provides options and choices for movement and tools for supporting your physical, emotional and mental health.
This class is for someone interested in exploring choice with their movement. Class offers guided yet intuitive movement with options, choice and space for empowerment. Our sequences are based in “vinyasa” style, which includes Sun Salutations, functional movement, and invites participants to experiment with accessing their breath to inspire their movement choices.
Mad Props Yoga
Join us for an alignment and prop focused Hatha yoga class. In this class we will explore yoga shapes that incorporate a variety of yoga props (chairs, blocks, blankets, straps, etc). This class is all about supporting your body to make your yoga practice work for you. Suitable for practitioners of all levels.
Meditation and mindfulness is a scientifically researched and proven method to manage your stress and increase your well-being. In our meditation classes, you will learn the foundational practices of mindfulness to calm and steady your body and mind. Class may help you to develop mindfulness meditation techniques, explore ways you can be more present and mindful in everyday life, and find ways to balance and manage the stressors of human existence.
Morning Yoga Flow
Kick off your day with us! All are welcome in this inclusive, all levels yoga class. We will move and breathe in a trauma informed ways, offering choice and options that suit your bodies unique needs.
Yoga nidra, a restorative guided meditation practice, offers the possibly for ease and peace for your body, mind and soul. You can expect evening of trauma-informed guided relaxation and restoration.
Yin yoga targets your deep connective tissues, like your fascia, ligaments, joints, and bones. It’s slower and more meditative, giving you space to turn inward and tune into both your mind and the physical sensations of your body. On a emotional level, yin yoga helps to release not only physical but mental blockages.
Yin and Yang Flow
A balancing practice for all beings focusing on slow, intentional flow, movement and stretching.
a printable weekly schedule can be downloaded here
Read our Covid Safety Practices Here:
- Face masks: we no longer require masks to be worn at the Sanctuary but you are welcome to if you prefer. We have extra available should you need one.
- Sanitizing: we have hand sanitizer in our entry way, bathroom, and our mat spray can clean surfaces and skin. If you use studio props, we ask that you sanitize them at the end of class.
- Distancing: on your designated mat spot safe distancing is achievable. Find the floor logos and position in the middle of your yoga mat.
- Best practices: we ask that if you are ill or have been exposed to someone with Covid, please take advantage of our virtual offerings.
- Our commitment: we take the health and safety of our community very seriously. We clean and sanitize the space between classes and adhere to the above practices along-side you. We’re in this together!