Events & Workshops
We host a variety of specialty events, groups, trainings, and workshops. Let us know if you have any event requests or interest in using our studio space.
Join Anna in studio or virtually Wednesdays 5/25 – 6/29 at 12:10 pm for a lunch time guided meditation class focused on awakening and honoring the Goddess’ that live within. Each week will be focused on a Goddess energy and folks of all genders are welcome. No prior meditation experience is necessary.
This is a regular Sanctuary class – members and pass card holders can access this class w/their current passes, all others are subject to our normal drop in of $16 or $13 discounted.
May 31st, 7 – 9 pm
$20 Members/$25 Non-members
Join Ruth and Amber of Serenity Rising Healing for an evening of lunar connection, inspired by the New Moon in Gemini. Movement, meditation and energy will support you during this gathering.
Our intention is to create a community of support to hold space for authenticity. We ask that you bring a journal and anything else that you feel called to, such as a crystal or token for the altar.
Have you been curious about what trauma sensitive/informed yoga is all about? Join us for our latest 4 week yoga series where we explore an introduction to Trauma Sensitive Yoga.
Mondays from 10:30 – 11:30 am from 6/6/22 – 6/27/22. $62 for the full series also gives you an unlimited yoga membership at the Sanctuary, so you can try other classes and facilitators.
The series will cover:
- What trauma informed yoga is and the some of the basic components.
- Why trauma informed yoga is important for the health of our communities, even if you don’t identify as someone with trauma.
- Exploring basic yoga postures, from a trauma informed practice lens. *of note: in this series body alignment is not the focus of posture exploration.
- Exploring trauma informed breathing, meditation and mindfulness techniques.
This series is suitable for anyone interested in trying trauma informed yoga classes, someone who has struggled at “traditional” yoga spaces, individuals supporting folks in recovery (trauma or otherwise), or curious yoga facilitators wanting an experiential practice.
- If you wish to bring a safe or support person to class with you, please email us for more info and discounted support person rates.
Sunday, 6/5 from 5 – 6:30 pm w/Liz Ridgely
$40 Members/ $45 Non-members
Join us for an evening of embodiment – shaking meditation, ecstatic dance, and energy healing: a powerful release and recharge for your whole system! Embodied, meditative practices are supportive for releasing emotional and physical tension, anxiety, panic and other stored experiences held in our bodies and minds. Find release, peace and empowerment. Class will end with an energy bath.
Our 8 week Intuitive Eating Support Group starts Tuesday, 6/7 at 6:30 pm
$400 for the 8 week session or pay as you go option: $50 per group (card must be kept on file for this option)
This is an 8-week small group therapy experience led by a Licensed Mental Health Counselor/ Movement Therapist to help you heal your relationship with food and your body, ditch dieting for good, get back to trusting yourself around food AND enjoying the foods you actually like! We will also be covering body image and our relationship to exercise. One hour long session with discussion, somatic exercises, and homework assignments from the Intuitive Eating Workbook by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. Let’s get together to find peace in our bodies.
Email us with any questions!
Join us every Saturday starting 6/11/22 – 8/27/22 from 9 – 10 am in the lower section of Henry Law Park in Dover, NH. Class is trauma-informed and all levels of experience are welcome!
Cost: included for members and pass card holders, drop in for $16/$13 discounted, or $120 for the entire summer series
Read our Covid Safety Practices Here:
- Face masks: we no longer require masks to be worn at the Sanctuary but you are welcome to if you prefer. We have extra available should you need one.
- Sanitizing: we have hand sanitizer in our entry way, bathroom, and our mat spray can clean surfaces and skin. If you use studio props, we ask that you sanitize them at the end of class.
- Distancing: on your designated mat spot safe distancing is achievable. Find the floor logos and position in the middle of your yoga mat.
- Best practices: we ask that if you are ill or have been exposed to someone with Covid, please take advantage of our virtual offerings.
- Our commitment: we take the health and safety of our community very seriously. We clean and sanitize the space between classes and adhere to the above practices along-side you. We’re in this together!