Events & Workshops
We host a variety of specialty events, groups, trainings, and workshops. Let us know if you have any event requests or interest in using our studio space.
Sunday, 8/21 from 5 – 6:30 pm
Members $30/Non-members $35
The SAH Method (Somatic Activated Healing) is a whole-being ceremony that offers somatic healing from the inside out through a masterful blend of ecstatic dance, breath work, meditation, and mantra. This revolutionary practice amplifies the power in the four most essential qualities of our spiritual hearts: the warmth of compassion, the open-heartedness of love, the ecstasy of joy, and the equanimity of wisdom.
Class starts with an intention-setting circle, includes a guided Somatic Activated Healing practice, and ends with a group integration circle.
Note: this class is accessible for all bodies. It’s not a “workout,” it’s an invitation to meet, feel, heal, and love yourself exactly as you are.
with guest facilitator, Hannah McKenna:
Hannah McKenna is a life coach, retreat facilitator, and certified movement healer obsessed with healing in community. She experienced a huge initiation into her power when she released the quest to fit into other people’s versions of spirituality and instead embraced the wisdom that resides within.
Hannah is allergic to anything that’s all serious all the time, so she invites joy and play into even the deepest healing. In her programs, there is always room for ALL of who you are, even if you’re still figuring that out. For more information about coaching offerings, programs, and retreats, visit www.hannah-mckenna.com
Read our Covid Safety Practices Here:
- Face masks: we no longer require masks to be worn at the Sanctuary but you are welcome to if you prefer. We have extra available should you need one.
- Sanitizing: we have hand sanitizer in our entry way, bathroom, and our mat spray can clean surfaces and skin. If you use studio props, we ask that you sanitize them at the end of class.
- Distancing: on your designated mat spot safe distancing is achievable. Find the floor logos and position in the middle of your yoga mat.
- Best practices: we ask that if you are ill or have been exposed to someone with Covid, please take advantage of our virtual offerings.
- Our commitment: we take the health and safety of our community very seriously. We clean and sanitize the space between classes and adhere to the above practices along-side you. We’re in this together!