Learn how to facilitate these central nervous system calming practices and/or enhance your own personal practice. Two Sundays, 10/9/22 and 10/16/22 from 11:30 am – 5:30 pm with Jenni Stevens, LCMHC, RYT 200 + 300.
Investment: $250 for Members and EDWS Facilitators, $275 all others. Pay in full or a $150 deposit and the remainder due a week before training starts. Open to Yoga Instructors in training or those who have completed a minimum of 200 + hours of training. Ideal trainee has some personal practice / experience / exposure to RY.
Eligible for 12 non-contact hours for Yoga Alliance RYT’s
This training will cover:
- What is Trauma Informed Yoga, Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra?
- Teach Trauma Informed Facilitation Skills
- Teach Trauma Informed Restorative Yoga Postures
- Teach Trauma Informed Yoga Nidra
- Practice and experiential training in all the above
- Two 75-minute Restorative Yoga-Yoga Nidra Classes