Saturday, March 4, 1:00 PM – Saturday, Apr 8, 2023, 4:30 PM EDT
In a country of “one and done” single Reiki training weekends comes a 21hr Reiki Training Intensive for Serious Practitioners.
During this Training our circle of practitioners will share, grow, learn & continue to explore the wonders of Reiki & how we use it in our lives together. This training is not only a continuing path of learning to heal our communities & the world at large, but also a path to continuing to heal ourselves more deeply.
Register By January 1st 2023 For Early Bird Deal & Save $100
Reiki III/ IV Training 2023 Dates: Saturdays & Sundays 1-4:30pm
Reiki III: March 4th, 5th, 18th, 19th & April 1, 2
Reiki III + IV: Above dates + April 8
$100 Non-Refundable Deposit Required To Hold Your Spot
Registration Closes February 28th 2023
Reikii III & Reiki IV Practitioner Training is the highest level of Usui Tibetan Enhanced Reiki Attunement offered in this tradition.
Choose to complete the Reiki III Practitioner Training OR both the Reiki III + Reiki IV (an additional 3..5 hrs) Training
Reiki III Training Intensive Will Include But Isn’t Limited To:
- Review of Reiki II
- Reiki III Attunement
- Reiki III Symbols
- Intro To Psychic Surgery & Healing Journeying
- Deepening Use Of Reiki Tools
- Additional Reiki Tool Practice
- Reiki Guide Meditation
- Self Reiki Practice
- Distance Reiki Practice (giving & receiving)
- In Person Reiki Practice (giving & receiving)
- Reiki Talismans & Deeper Self Healing Work
- The Practice Of Healing Attunements
- What It Means To Be a Reiki III Practitioner
- Working With Shadow Self For Healing
- Magic & Reiki
- Continuing To Build a Practice
Reiki IV Training Will Include But Isn’t Limited To:
- Reiki IV Attunement
- Advanced Reiki Symbols
- The Art Of Passing Reiki Practitioner Attunements
- Breath-work & Reiki
- Distance Attunements
- Building Your Own Reiki Training
- Learning When You’re Ready To Teach
After this training, Reiki III Graduates will be attuned to the highest practitioner degree and will be able to continue to Reiki IV if they so choose. Reiki IV Graduates will be attuned to the highest Practitioner & Teacher degree and will be able to offer trainings when they are called too, offering all Attunements as they see fit.
- Documentation of Reiki I & II Certificates ( if you’ve not trained with me): email a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 (6 In person 9 Distance) Documented Reiki Sessions For Submission Before February 28th 2023 email to: email@example.com
- Must Be A Reiki II Practitioner For At Least 1 year
- Suggested Reading: Reiki Fire: Frank Arjava Petter, Essential Reiki: Diane Stein, The Real Story of The Chakras: Christopher Hareesh Wallis (blog post), Living Reiki: Takata’s Teachings, Reiki Magick: Christopher Penczak
For Questions Or More Details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Reiki IV Practitioner & Teacher, I’ve dropped the term “Master” from my vocabulary. I find it ill suited, disingenuous & often offensive in regards to the Reiki path for many reasons. I refer to this highest level of Reiki training as Reiki level III (Reiki Master Practitioner) and Reiki IV (Reiki Master Teacher).
About Amanda Stanley, owner of Jupiters Labyrinth
A passionate herbalist who teaches empowered health & healing with a focus on individualized care, Amanda has been studying & practicing integrative herbalism & Reiki for over 16 years. Combining a broad spectrum of practices, Amanda includes ayurveda, astrology, traditional herbal medicine, Reiki, yoga & art to create a unique tool-box for each person she works with. Amanda not only provides lifelong tools, but also the support needed to have a happier, healthier life ~ mind, body and spirit. A lover of art, Amanda also creates herbal pottery & real plant filled resin jewelry as another way to invite & imbue the spirit of healing plants into people’s lives. A Taurus sun sign, a lover of all things food, nature and comfort, when Amanda’s not spending time with her daughter & husband, or seeing clients & teaching, you’ll be sure to find her out in her gardens, throwing pots, or in the woods scouting for wild medicinals.
Amanda is located in & serves the NH Seacoast area.