Saturday, Jan 14, 2023 1:00 PM – Sunday, February 5, 2023, 4:30 PM EDT
In a country of “one and done” single Reiki training weekends comes a 21hr Reiki Training Intensive for Serious Practitioners.
During this training our circle of practitioners will share, grow, learn & continue to explore the wonders of Reiki & how we use it in our lives together. This training is not only a continuing path of learning to heal our communities & the world at large, but also a path to continuing to heal ourselves more deeply.
Training Dates 2023: Saturdays & Sundays 1 – 4:30pm – January 14 – 15, 21 – 22, & February 4 – 5
Pre-registration required. $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot.
Register by November 1st 2022 for the Early Bird Special & Save $100
Registration Closes January 1, 2023.
This 21hr Training Intensive Includes, But Isn’t Limited To:
- Review of Reiki I
- Reiki II Symbols
- Distance Reiki
- Reiki Guide Meditations
- Deepening The Use Of Reiki Tools
- Delving Deeper Into The Chakras/Energy Centers
- The Importance & Deepening of Self Practice~ Healing the Healer
- The Art of Space & Energy Grounding /Clearing,
- Protection For Client & Practitioner
- Introduction/Developing the Use Of Muscle Testing/Dowsing
- Reiki II Attunement
- Chakra/Energy Center Meditations~Life Lessons
- Reiki Practice: Self, Student-Student, Student-Client
- Building/Continuing To Build A Reiki Practice
Each practitioner will graduate from this course with a greater knowledge of Reiki, Reiki Tools & Symbols, Stronger Confidence to Practice Reiki, a Certification of Completion & Attunement of Reiki in the 2nd Degree.
This completed course will allow you to continue to Reiki III /IV should you feel moved to.
Students must attend all 6 classes in full, and complete all assignments before 13th to graduate. No make-ups will be offered.
- Documentation of Reiki I Certificate (if not trained by me) email a copy to: email@example.com
- 15 Documented Reiki Sessions For Submission Before by Jan 1, 2023; email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must Have Been Practicing Reiki I For At Least 3 Months
- Suggested Reading: Reiki Fire: Frank Arjava Petter, Essential Reiki: Diane Stein, The Real Story of The Chakras: Christopher Hareesh (blog post), Living Reiki: Takata’s Teaching, Wallis, Reiki Magick: Christopher Penczak
For questions or more details email: email@example.com
About Amanda Stanley, owner of Jupiters Labyrinth
A passionate herbalist who teaches empowered health & healing with a focus on individualized care, Amanda has been studying & practicing integrative herbalism & Reiki for over 16 years. Combining a broad spectrum of practices, Amanda includes ayurveda, astrology, traditional herbal medicine, Reiki, yoga & art to create a unique tool-box for each person she works with. Amanda not only provides lifelong tools, but also the support needed to have a happier, healthier life ~ mind, body and spirit. A lover of art, Amanda also creates herbal pottery & real plant filled resin jewelry as another way to invite & imbue the spirit of healing plants into people’s lives. A Taurus sun sign, a lover of all things food, nature and comfort, when Amanda’s not spending time with her daughter & husband, or seeing clients & teaching, you’ll be sure to find her out in her gardens, throwing pots, or in the woods scouting for wild medicinals.
Amanda is located in & serves the NH Seacoast area.